A downloadable game
Ladra is a stealth action adventure that tests your abilities as the ultimate thief.
Estella lost her family at an early age due to war and disease. She escapes her foster parents only to stumble upon an old man that shelters her. He passes on his skills to her which she now uses to sneak around Brumine. Through the capital's dark streets she makes her way past guards stealing what she can grasp. After finding out the King's intention to start a war she decides to put her expertise to a better use.
Estella doesn't kill or incapacitates her enemies. Instead she uses the shadows, her speed and intelligence to always be one step ahead. With a keen eye she uses secret passages and tunnels to stay out of sight. With help from her friend Tonan, they'll do everything they can to put an end to the King's plan.
- Conceal yourself: Hide in places to avoid being seen.
- Remain undetected: Use the shadows to keep out of sight.
- Loot: Explore the levels to find all the hidden treasures.
- Steal: Steal from guards to get important items and precious loot.
- Secret Passages: Search for secret pathways in order to find treasure and new routes.
- Pure stealth: Be a ghost. Get in, get out. Undetected.
|Published||2 years ago|
|Publisher||Black Shell Media|
|Release date||1 year ago|
|Tags||RPGMaker, Stealth, Top-Down|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Portuguese, Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls|